Monday 16 November 2009

I keep trying (and failing) to find time to write. I really need to find a space to order my thoughts, to free up some headspace. As usual when I turned the laptop on to write today, Esther woke up. Mind you, we were having a nice snuggle on the sofa. Her rocker obviously doesn't compare to nestling with her mama. Anyway, Super P is baby wrangling and Rubywoo is playing with her princesses, so we are here!

Esther is nearly 10 weeks now. She smiles like an angel and my whole being thrills when she does it. She has the most beautiful bright big eyes. Her vocabulary has increased to coos and giggles, even her cries have expanded their range too. Some of them really do me in! Her hair is still standing on end! It just won't lie flat : D In the light it has the most incredible red colour to it, not ginger, but auburn red. Titian would be in fits. Her fingers and toes are exquisite. Tiny and perfect and deliciously soft and pale. I really am in love with her!

The breast feeding is still going well. I am SO thrilled. It does really tie you to your child, but that's hardly a problem. I really want to get back into my underwires though!! My shape is so different without them. For the most part nursing bras are a bit rubbish. Thank heavens for Dani and her Bravado uber bras!

Esther is in her nursery now. It looks so cosy in there now with the chair. It's a nice place to be in in the middle of the night for a feed. Me and P have the bed to ourselves at long last. It is taking a bit of getting used to! Mind you, both of us are too knackered to do anything but sleep!

Ruby is still being tricky and high maintenance. It helps to stand back a little and look at the reasons why. Good on you BabyCentre!

Erm, time up! There is only so much someone without boobs can do with a hungry baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment